- To value PLAY as an important learning vehicle, hence provide many opportunities and experience through-out the day, in which children make their own choices and decisions, initiate interactions, assume responsibilities, merge their own interests with that of the group, care about the needs of others, cope with adversity, and are challenged by tasks that prompt them to stretch.
- To value children as strong, competent and resourceful, and developing within a social context.
- To provide an environment that encourages children to develop their capabilities and interests at their own pace and according to their individual needs. We offer a program which recognises the uniqueness of each and every child and provides positive encouragement for the child’s continued growth.
The program contributes to the Early Years Learning Framework outcomes for each child, that is:
- Outcome 1: IDENTITY – Children have a strong sense of identify.
- Outcome 2: COMMUNITY – Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Outcome 3 : WELLBEING – Children have a strong sense of wellbeing.
- Outcome 4: LEARNING – Children are confident and involved learners
- Outcome 5: COMMUNICATION – Children are effective communicators.
Blogging is a great way to express everything I https://writemyessay4me.org/ really want to say, while writing newsworthy stuff’ brings a paycheck.